Social Sciences Grant Support (SSGS) division has two primary goals:
- To aid faculty in research proposal preparation and submission.
- To ease the burden of administrative tasks that faces the principal investigator of a successfully funded project.
SSGS is a major source of information on policies and procedures relevant to developing research proposals for extramural support from federal, state, and private funding agencies. SSGS staff are available to work with UCLA faculty in every phase of proposal preparation, including budget development and agency form preparation. Additionally, SSGS can handle all of the forms required by the UCLA Office of Contract and Grant Administration.
Once funded, SSGS staff works with the Principal Investigator to determine the administrative and accounting needs of a project. A statement of expenditure is prepared monthly, and expense projections and advice regarding fund disbursement are made available as needed. Additional services may include, but are not limited to, requests for no-cost extensions, transfers of funds, cost sharing reports, hiring of project personnel, processing of payroll and invoices, requests for travel advances and reimbursements, and the purchase of equipment and supplies.
|Click Here for Payroll/Personnel Information||Click Here for Accounting/Travel Information|
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- #648 (no title)
- About SSGS
- About Us
- Admin & Fiscal Services
- Administrative and Fiscal Services
- Center for Social Theory and Comparative History (CSTCH)
- Center for the Study of Race, Ethnicity, and Politics (CSREP)
- Center on the Everyday Lives of Families (CELF)
- Consortium for Black Studies
- Current Projects
- Homepage with Boxed Image Slider
- Job Openings
- My Bookings
- North American Integration and Development Center (NAID)
- Open Positions
- Payroll Resources
- Payroll Resources
- Payroll Services
- Professor Jeffrey Brantingham
- Resources & References
- Sample Page